Jun 16, 2012

Spotlight : "Curries/ Gravies" ~ Announcement Monthly Event

First of all, I would like to thank all of you, my dear readers and fellow bloggers who had given an enthusiastic support to all SPOTLIGHT series so far by sending your creative entries.
I am happy to be guest hosting “SPOTLIGHT” this month. Thanks Indrani of Recipe Junction for letting me host the event. Our Family members always need something new and exciting dishes to be served on dinner table instead of the same ones we are serving them daily. It makes especially kids and some adults too very bored and not so interested in eating. Even I get bored preparing them again and again and so I’m always in a look for something new and interesting as well as healthy for my family. And I’m sure we all are in the same boat. Why not, we learn from each other? So, you are welcome to prepare some delicious curries/ gravies which are rich in carbohydrate and high fiber and can be served with Rotis/Chapatthis/Phulkas/Naans/Parathas/Dosa/Rice dishes and send them my way.
The theme of this month’s Spotlight is Curries/Gravies.



Rules of the Event :
1. As the theme is Curries/Gravies , prepare any healthy side dish. Veg & Non-Veg -both are allowed.
2. Post it in your blog from June 16 to July 15 and link it to this announcement page and original spotlight announcement link. You can send multiple entries.
3. Archived posts are allowed if they are reposted with the link to this announcement page and Original Spotlight announcement link.
4. The use of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
5. Non-bloggers can also send their recipes to the email below.
6. Use the linky tool at the end of the post to link your recipes. If u are having any problems linking up, just send me to my email  address : chandranibanerjee10 (at) gmail (dot) com with subject line Spotlight : Curries / Gravies…
   Your Name:
   Recipe Name:
   Recipe URL:
   Image no larger than 300 pixels.
  I am looking forward to see all the wonderful creations by my blogger and non blogger friends.
Previous Spotlight events :
Spotlight : colorful Holi (Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3)
Spotlight : Summer Cooler (round-up coming soon)


Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...