There is an old proverb “Morning shows the day”. So, my morning started on such a brilliant note today, on visiting my blog I find the most amazing “Stylist Blogger” award has been awarded to me by http://chettinadthruminu.blogspot.com.
A huge amount of thanks I would like to enlighten to my dear blogger friend. I am feeling truly honored and hope to keep posting more interesting and innovative recipes for my dear blog viewers, bloggers, friends & followers.
Here are the 7 things I'd like to share about myself :
1. I am born and brought up in Kolkata. I stay far away from Kolkata, but staying in Kolkata is very exciting for me
2. I am very proud to be a Bengali and being a Bengali woman I like to maintain Bengali cultures and rituals. I also like to try such recipes that are not from Bengali origin.
3. I love to cook different kinds of recipes and surf over the net for new kinds of delicious recipes and garnishing method of a dish that makes my dish look more attractive.
4. I like to spend time by chatting with friends & families and reading varieties of magazines.
5. I love flower gardening. Gardening is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing activity for me.
6. Eating out and candle light dinner with my hubby is very amazing to me.
7. I like Sea and spending time in beach is the ever best feelings for me.
I'm sharing this wonderful award with the following great blogger :
1. Indrani - http://riappyayan.blogspot.com/ (Recipe Junction)
2. Kurinji - http://kurinjikathambam.blogspot.com/
3. Gouri Guha - http://gouriguhas.blogspot.com/ (Didibhai's Kitchen)
4. Nutan - http://rice-n-spice.blogspot.com/
5. Suma Rowjee - http://sumarowjee.blogspot.com/
6. Malini Basu - http://malini-recipe.blogspot.com/
7. Palatable : http://treatntrick.blogspot.com/
8. Priya : http://priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.com/
9. Sujatha - http://spicykhazana.blogspot.com/
10.Priti - http://indiankhanna.blogspot.com/
11.Prathibha - http://thechefandherkitchen.blogspot.com/
12.Veg Bowl - http://vegbowl.blogspot.com/
13.Food Fascination - http://therecipehunter.blogspot.com/
14.Sayantani - http://ahomemakersdiary.blogspot.com/
15.Srivall - http://cooking4allseasons.blogspot.com/