Black Eyed Beans - 1/2 cup
Potato : 2 big size
Onion - 1 big size (Chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tsp.
Tomato - 1 piece (chopped)
Oil for Seasoning
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp.
Dhania Powder - 1 tsp.
Cumin powder - 1 tsp.
Red chilli Powder -1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp.
Sugar - 1 tsp.
Bay leave - 1 piece
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Soak Black Eyed Beans in water overnight. Pressure Cook (three whistles).
- Heat oil in a Kadai, fry potato, keep aside. In the same oil cumin seeds, when it sputters, then add chopped Onions.
- and fry until tender. Now add ginger-garlic paste, chopped tomato and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Now add turmeric powder , red chilli Powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, sugar and Salt. , fry till the oil.
- separates. Then add cooked beans and fried potatoes. Mix well with it.
- When it mix well then add 1 cup warm water. Put a lid and cook for 10 mins.