Sep 15, 2011

Award !!!!!!!!

I am honored to say that I have been awarded by Deepthi’s kitchen http://www.deepthidigvijay.blogspot.com/ for my Oats Dosai Recipe. Thank you so much  for selecting my recipe. And I am happy to have received this wonderful award with the greatest honour ........



Again Thanks to all my blogger friend's who regularly visit my blog and leave their precious feedback.

Now coming a certificate from Mehjabeen Arif of Jabeen's CornerThis certificate has given me for participating "Iftar Night 2011" Event. I would be really honored to receive this certificate.





Thanks Jabeen.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...