Jan 5, 2012

An Inspirational Award !!

Once Again, here comes the award time, I really thank god, my elder sister and my husband, who encouraged me to start this blog, only bcoz that I started this blog and came across many sweet friends and of course my blogger friends who passed this lovely award. Faseela of Good Foods Ends With Good Talk and sonali of Only Fish Recipes have passed me this sweet award, I really feel honored and so happy to accept this award. Thank you so much Faseela and Sonali for remembering me and passing on this award to me.



The inspirational blogger award has got a very lovely thought of answering 8 questions regarding you as a person along with this sweet award. My answers are marked in red and bold under each questions.

1.What makes you laugh, smile or giggle?

When things get tough to me but I will need to be able to take refuge and at that time when I find the light in the things that I want, the things that makes me laugh, smile or giggle.

2. What are your dreams for your future?

I neither see so many dreams nor expect so high. I belief in God, who has the power for everything. I pray to God to give me enough confidence, so that I am able to keep it up my life efficiently.

3. If you are going to a cruise, where would it be and why?

Since I love seaside hence I want to travel to the most beautiful sea beaches around the World.

4. How would you spend your vacation and with whom?

I would love to spend my vacation with all of family members and definitely my hubby will be there.

5. If given a life, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?

Change is the essence of life, if we look only to the past or present then are certain to miss the future.

6. Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn't get it?

It is very difficult to say as there are lots of things that I wished.

7. Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but you still choose to move on?

Every living things in this World fights to keep their existence. So, it is very common thing to fight in life.

8. Is there someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration?

My parents,sister, husband and friends are the cause of my biggest strength and inspiration.


Now let me pass it on to my fellow bloggers who have always inspired me with their great innovative recipesand inspiring comments on my posts :


Indrani of Recipe Junction
Aarthi of Yummy Tummy
Sharmilee of Sharmis Passions
Jagruti of Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey
Priya's of Mharo Rajasthan Recipes
LOVE2COOK MALAYSIA of LOVE2COOK ...Food & Life
Kaveri of Palakkad Chamayal
Prathima of Prats Corner
Subramony of Sweet Karam Kapi
Sutapa of TIPS FOR DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY COOKING
 

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...