Jun 13, 2013

Spotlight : Show Your Best Creation - Part 2

I hope you enjoyed Part-I of Spotlight : Show Your Best Creation. I welcome you all to the Part-2 round up of Spotlight : Show Your Best series! Once again my sincere thanks to all you wonderful blogger who participate and making this event successful. I received another 98  entries and each one was wonderfully creative and delicious.  

Sanoli's Kitchen sent us most entries - total of 24 entries
Home Cook Food sent us 13 entries
Rita Bose cooking sent us 10 entries

Thank u dearies for your enthusiastic participation . Please everyone accept this badge as a token of our appreciation 



Do you know the theme of this month it is Spotlight : Summer Fruit and is going on my sis's blog Recipe Junction. Now shower your support this time too............ 

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...