- 1 Cup urad dal
- 3 Cups raw rice
- 1 Spoon minced ginger
- 1 cup grated carrot and capsicum
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
• Wash urad dal and rice separately.
• Soak in water for 3 hours in two bowls.
• Blend them separately to smooth paste using some water.
• Mix them and add the salt.
• Keep it for the whole night.
• Mix the batter well next morning till it is sufficiently thick.
• Heat a flat griddle and rub some oil on it.
• Pour some batter on it with a ladle and spread it to a thick circle.
• Cook it on the other side.
• Put grated carrot on the top side and grated capsicum on the bottom.
• Cook in the same way on the other side.
• When it is roasted enough, put it down on a plate.