Noddles are consumed in various forms across the world. Noodles are my all time favorite dish. This Chili Garlic Noodles is a very plain and simple dish...Even though I eat noodles veggies with noodles now..You use egg or meat here. I recently had this dish at one of the restaurants here and liked its simple yet tasty effect. But watch out for the number of red chillies...It could seriously increase the spice level.
Noodles : 2 packet
Vegetable : (Carrot and beans)
Onion : 2 big, sliced
Finely chopped garlic : 1 tbsp
Finely chopped ginger : 1tsp
Whole Dry Chilli : 3-4
Tomato Sauce : 2-3 tbsp.
Garlic : 6-7 pods
Salt to taste
Oil : 2 tblsp.
- Bring around 5 cups of water and add the noodles. It is important to add the noodles only after the water start boiling, else they may get overcooked. Boil for about three minutes or as per the noodle maker's instructions. Wash under cold water,drain, sprinkle a few drops of oil and keep aside.
- In a bowl take 1 cup of boiled water, add red chilli for 2-3 mins. Slit the red chilli and wash off all the seeds. Then make a paste of red chilli and garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in a pan add sliced vegetables and onion, saute for 5 mins.Then add chillli-garlic paste, mix with veggies.
- Now add boiled noodles, tomato sauce and salt. Toss well. Cover for a minute on low flame and remove from flame.
- Serve Hot...And Enjoy............